Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One, two, three!

Jack turns 16 months today! He has grown so much. One thing he loves to do is count to three. I say one, two, and then he says three. Aaron loves to throw Jack on the couch and Jack is also a big fan. Aaron will ask what comes after two, Jack will giggle and then say three, then Aaron will toss him on the couch. Here is a video of him saying three. He also disses me and refuses to give me a high five, but I love him anyway.




Jack has also discovered the joy of tickling, like father, like son! He thinks that he is pretty funny:



Here are some other pictures from the past little while, enjoy:


Eating Pancakes with Strawberry jam. Front View


Back View. He loves to run his hands through his hair.


Helping with the dishes, kind of.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Okay, he is soooo cute! I think it's a "Jack" thing. I love it when he laughs at Aaron while he's tickling him. SOOO darling!

Cami and Juan said...

He was shy in that video, kind of like he is right when we come over, then he warms up and his wild self comes out!